OK, it’s 2021, let’s see if I can actually read this year, and catch up on a year of missing books.
- Mouthpieces by Eimear McBride. Tiny, skeletal, restless.
- Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin @griffski Magic, coming of age, talking cat — all good.
- Think Like A Monk by Jay Shetty — audiobook. Mindfulness and enthusiasm for life. This is my relax-zone.
- My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite. A gift from my brother.
- Paris for One by Jojo Moyes. Light fun.
- The Strawberry Thief by Joanne Harris. Exquisite, one of my favourite ever reads. A perfect voice of motherhood, and spice.
- The Illustrated Child by Polly Crosby – still reading.